Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Joy and All The Rest


 Happy Birthday to Jean!, from Life in My Happy Place Blog :)  We all hope you have a wonderful weekend....you deserve to have the best 50th Birthday EVER!  Big Hugs to you Dear Friend!!!  Please take the time to stop over to her blog and wish her a very Happy 50th Birthday....she is an absolute doll :)


We can call off the APB for my Dovo's....Horray!!!!


This is a photo of the top of one of my magnetic pin and Wonder Clip holders.

And a photo of the bottom....ROFL.  Who would have ever thought they would have been caught by my ex-large magnetic pin keep?  Certainly not me.  I am soooo happy to have them back.  I shot a very quick video on my I-Phone to show everyone why I love them so.

Please keep in mind, I have no video editors or staff....be kind please :)




Big Ole Happy Smiles, Kelly

10 comments:

  1. That's the exact pair I've been missing for two years. They are WONDERFUL! I'm glad you found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you found them! There for a minute I was thinking it was those sneaky pink birds up to their old pranks! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you they were under something! LOL! Thanks for the birthday wishes... just treated myself to a whole bunch of sale fabric. I'm sure they held that sale just for me! Now I gotta find another drawer fro my stash... I'm now up to ten!

    Thanks for the love dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50 is pretty special. I popped over to wish Jean Happy Birthday. She may wonder about you sending over your crazy friends to wish her a Happy Birthday!

    Glad you found your scissors. Too funny.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you found those amazing scissors! WOW - they are sharp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Jean(ie) !

    So glad you found those scissors. You are really making me want a pair of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahaha right where you put them for safe keeping! I always hide my things under something to be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to know where you got that third hand - the one holding the camera while you were snipping! Bet it comes in handy when you're wranglin' fabric!

    Glad you found your snips!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watch out, they're probably magnetized now....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...