Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bowling Anyone?

 It's a Bowling Party....well....sort of.....it's really more of a Hop than a Party :)

No balls necessary...although I did use pins.
(yes I mean bowling balls...you have a terrible mind I tell ya!)  



Bowls with Borders Blog Hop starts today and I'm telling you I've already seen so much variety and fun...what a joy to see what others have been making.

On August 17th you'll be able to see the Bowls I've been working on.  Here is just a little sneak peak for ya......
I'm not very good at surprises anyway....I'm the one who always wants to know.  If you have not already been Bowling today...just Click Here to begin your Bowling Trip.

For those of you who are hooked on the Flamingos...here is the latest update:

A Flamingo Olympic Soccer Game on Saturday.
Silly me...the last time I saw this I thought it was a parade....
It was not a parade....it was the opening ceremony for the Olympics and this was the closing ceremony.  Some of us are not quite a sharp as they'd like to be :)

Flamingos wearing hats....are these folks wonderful or what?

Hope this leaves you with a smile....if not....

Smiles,
Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your bowls! The flamingos are in rare form today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things they come up with for those Flamingos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually reminded me of Derby Days in Kentucky--very fashionable Flamingos! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flamingos! Can't wait to see your bowls. Mine are on Thursday. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I thought you were going to show the Flamingos having fun bowling. LOL! I look forward to seeing all your pretty bowls, as well as those from others.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update to the Imfamous Olympic Flamingo team. I wonder what they can do to top this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those flamingos! They are so busy. Waiting for the bowls...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, those flamingos always make me smile even when I am having a bad day. thanks for always sharing the photos.
    can't wait to see your bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flamingos- very cool did you know the company that makes the flamingos went out of business.
    Barb@Witsend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, loads of smiles for your patriotic parade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...