Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Little Green Men and XXXQQQMMM and Z too!

Ever where I look all I find are little green boogies!!!






Posted by Picasa
Oprah just had to get in on the fun too you know!!

On top of all th little green men, my computer is doing funny things...and I'm not laughing!!!  I hope Rick comes home for lunch so I can post without such frustration.  XXXXXZZZZZZZQQQQQQ and HHHHHBBBBMMMMM too!!

Temporary Upside Down Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I know the perfect therapy for those green boogies and upside down smiles -- Dr. Lois sez: "Take a box of Tim Tams and a Diet Coke (to cancel the calories out)and have hubby take care of your computer"

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Green men look like that commercial for congestion - Mucus in - Mucus out.......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I want to eat any fruit from your home. Your green boogies scare me!

    LOL!

    Sorry your computer has problems, but I do hope your clan stays healthy!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...