Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry



This is a picture of our house this Christmas Eve (total lie).

We have had a wonderful day today.  Some of our friends and neighbors came for a Christmas Open House today.  It was a wonderful time.

It is 11:17 PM here in OH right now.  I do not have a single gift wrapped (not a lie).  Good thing I believe in miracles!!!  I believe and I'm sure one will be granted or something amazing will happen....like an interesting new tradition or something!!!  Naked Gifts are in this year....No?  Well.....then I guess I better sign off and get to wrappin!!  Not beatbox....just wrappin :)

We wish you all a safe, loving and warm day filled with all the things in your life that make you feel deep gratitude! 

Merry Christmas

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kelly.
    I hope you get everything wrapped in time!

    Have a wonderful Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, too, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of Naked gifts. This is too late, but we operate under the theory that a gift can be wrapped with a sheet (or fabric) "thrown" on top of it!. And completely naked gifts are also perfectly acceptable.

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas day!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly - you TOTALLY made me chuckle.

    You go, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you got everything wrapped in time! It looks like SewCalGal might have a little present for you too! At least I think so. You may have to go ahead and get yourself EQ6 after all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...