Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, August 24, 2009

5th Annual Levis Commons Fine Art Fair & Rain Drop Studio

Yesterday we took my in-laws to the 5th Annual Levis Commons Fine Art Fair (Perrysburg, OH). There were over 100 artists and their work included jewelry, ceramics, painting, glass, photography, fiber and more.We live just 3 miles from Levis so it was convenient and fun. There was an art tent for children provided by the Perrysburg Area Arts Council. We all had a great time.

Three years ago I saw Brenda Klein's work at the Levis Commons Fine Art Fair. I will never forget that day. It was only the second time in my life (up until that point...now it's been 3 times) that art has brought tears to my eyes. Brenda is a textile artist and she uses nature as her inspiration.

Brenda Klein Rain Drop Studios


These photos do no real justice to Brenda's talent and the beauty of her pictures. I remember seeing her work for the first time and just standing and staring at it......it really grabs me somewhere that I can't even hardly describe.... beyond verbal translation. That is really something for me....I'm rarely speechless, ay?

I hope you have enjoyed these poor quality photos of her amazing work. To get a better look....click on the highlighted links to her website. You won't be sorry you did....I promise :)

Brenda....this is for you!!!

Speechless Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I love your woru??
    I know sign language finger spelling and this is one I can't make out...? woru?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...