Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Free Buttons...Get Your Free Buttons


Here it is...thanks to SewPrimKhris...my AU Connection....not to be confused with my Mob Connections or the French Bread Connection....this is my own personal AU Connection :)

Khris made this button so I could share it with anyone who would like to take it and use it to let others know about the Roc-Lon Multi-Purpose Cloth Challenge. I know the extra - between Multi and Purpose has been left out....but I bet Rockland Industries forgives us right? Right :)

Thanks a million, trillion, kabaillionzillionmosterlillian Khris :)

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly:) Congrats on being a Grandma, yeah for you! I've been knee deep in 4-H fair activities and sewing with my 4-H quilters. Hope all is good for you! Blessings, Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...