Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Accuquilt Go Now at www.IHaveA-Notion.com

You can now buy Accuquilt Go and Accessories at my store!!! So if you are considering purchasing one...or several....(you have to take care of those friends....and have great giveaways on your blog, right?) please think about buying it from I Have A Notion. At least you know the customer service is excellent....a bit nuts....but friendly none the less :)

Smiles,

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love the AccuQuilt Go cutter. Absolutely a must have for quilt guilds, as well as stores to have for their customers. And I definitely think for those that are active making charity quilts/quilting in general it is a must. And for those that just like to cut with precision, and minimize strain, it is a fantastic tool. Amazing how easy & fast it is to cut your fabric.

    Glad to see it is now available at IHaveANotion.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been commenting lately but I have read what you have been saying about this machine....the information you have put out there is wonderful and one would be crazy not to buy from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, you just crack me right up. You are right about good customer service! I was so pleased with our transaction-went well and you are a sweetheart. Then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who vacations in Wyalusing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...