Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

May Arts Ribbon Ohhhhhhhhh Lahhhh Lahhhhh

I had the wonderful opportunity to speak with Ellen Highsmith Silver this afternoon. What a lovely woman. We had a fun conversation and I learned a great deal from her. Ellen just so happens to be the author of the tutorial that teaches how to make these lovely headbands pictured above. Can you imagine making some beautiful headbands for back to school?


Many of you don't know I used to own a business that supplied hair bows, headbands, tutu's and aprons to children's boutiques. I worked from sun up until sun down getting my orders filled. I was so successful that I just could not keep up with the orders. I sold the business and miss all my lovely ribbons. I even sold the headbands I wore during my shows. I really miss those headbands.
May Arts has some delicious ribbons and I loved working with their high quality ribbons. The ribbons also make wonderful embellishments on many sewing projects, paper crafts, textile arts....not to mention gift wrapping!!!!
Stop over and see Ellen's tutorial. You won't be disappointed, guaranteed :)
Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. All those beautiful colors make me think of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I wouldn't wear a head band, I do like the idea of yummy ribbons embellishing sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one amazing lady....do you suceed at everything you do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...