Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wendy Jenkins' Work

Wendy Jenkins is a member of my quilt guild, Black Swamp Quilters in Wood County, OH. I was hopping around today and saw this beautiful Sunflower.
" Growing Wild"
"Woven Wonder"

"South by Southwestern"
These three pieces really grabbed my eye. She sells her work on Etsy. Lovely work Wendy!!!
Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I find it fascinating how you can take two very simple blocks and create art that looks so complicated such as Woven Wonder. Very nice quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the sunflower quilt! Kelly, your blog looks great! I've got ten million things to do before work today, but I'll talk to you soon! We need to catch up :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...