Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Is Free Today?




Advise:

Lots of it too.

Number one: when planning a garage sale:
  • Don't go to the gym and lift weights prior to setting up. That makes carrying tables a bit more challenging!!!

  • Make your signs in advance so you don't have to get up at 6:00 AM.

  • Have plenty of carbs and sugar that morning with a heaping serving of coffee/caffeine of choice. Sugar and Carbs should be called "Rocket Fuel."

Stay tuned for updates. If I had a camera crew....we'd have live feeds from the Green Fairy Charity Garage Sale hosted in Perrysburg, OH. I'd have Dick Clark as my MC too :)

After all, if your going to dream.....dream big right?

Wise Smiles,
Kelly

PS...back rat your hair to cover the gray that is showing through the hair color. Chrome Dome is not exactly the latest in Couture.

1 comment:

  1. Funny about the hair....I just salt and pepper mine so I don't have the dome, but I call it a skunk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...