Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Roc-Lon Challenge Update : Challenge is Closed

We have 30 people who have committed to participating in the Roc-Lon Multi-Purpose Cloth challenge. Your cloth will be sent on Aug. 18 and as soon as you receive it....you can start your creation. No rules....just make anything you desire with the 8 1/2 x 11 inch cloth you will receive!!!

I've been in contact with some pretty awesome people for those prizes.....if I told you who they are....you might guess what you are getting......so I'm not going to spill the beans. You already know Roc-Lon is giving lots of really awesome fabrics....but you don't know about the Surprise Gift Package from I Have A Notion. Actually, I lied. Some of the things will be from me....but lots of wonderful things will be coming from people and companies I've contacted and asked for some lovely stuff. (I'd ask the Pope for his coffee....no problems asking for just about anything...LOL)

I know something you don't know....do da....I know something you don't know....do da do da day!!!

I'm not telling...so don't even pressure me....I won't break down....no matter what!!! Not even if I'm given truth serum....nope....not even if you threaten to with hold chocolate from the entire state of Ohio. Not going to happen. Give clues...maybe...I'll think about it :)

I need a photo or photos of your completed work by Friday, Sept. 4th at 9:00 AM. I think it would be nice to include a few sentences describing your work too....that is always nice, don't you think?

Tight Lipped Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. oh c'mon, just give us a little hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cruel please tell us I feel like a child in suspense looking at all of the presents under the tree at christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...