Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need a Demo for a Guild Meeting? Try Linda Franz's Inklingo

Oh to be so organized.  I need a professional organizer to come and get me as up to date as Linda Franz.  That or I need to recover from the flu so I can get back into my re-organization of the organization that was re-organized prior to being organized. 

For those of you who have never heard of Linda Franz's Inklingo you might want to check it out.  You use your own home printer to print out the Inklingo shapes on your fabric.  Click here for her free shape collection.

Do you remember the Passacaglia Table Runner that I posted awhile back?  If not, here it is below:


I just love this pattern.  Please don't even ask me why I have not made it then....because you are opening the doors to the truth and some people are just happier not knowing what goes on behind the sceens...LOL. 

I signed up for Linda's RSS feeds from her blog so I get notified when she has updates.  I thought this was note worthy because I know people are always looking for interesting new things to share with their friends and guild members.  So if you need a fun demo....Linda has done all the work for you....well....most all of the work :)

Demo Notes
Demo Handouts
Flip Chart

It does not get any easier than this.  I don't think it is called cheating when someone else prepares your homework for you....not at guild meeting anyway. 

I'm on the mend so I'll be doing some homework of my own....I'm days behind and the Elementary School's Winter Carnival is Friday Night.  I've been working to get donations for the silent auction and raffle.  Good thing they did not ask me to organize the event. ROFL
That would be one very interesting event ay?

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. blogger freaked on me, so I don't know if what I just typed made it or not....

    Have fun with the carnival, the pattern thing looks waaayyyy over my head, and feel better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...