Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Need Some Humor?

I got this from Joanie's blog .  When I saw it....I laughed and just loved it so I thought I would share it with all of you.  I hope it offends no one...however....there is always that chance....so forgive me in advance and pretend you never saw it.

Can you imagine?  Someone is now going to do some art ear muffs made from old bras I just know it.

Smiles,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Kelly it was almost a year ago that I had a breast reduction and for some strange reason I've still NOT thrown away all of my old bras! Now, they are certainly not padded ... but if you need some FFF cups to use as ear muffs I'd be more than happy to send you some! LOL

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahaha... I bet Martha Stewart does it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.....I am offended...oh yes....truly offended.....NOT!!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL who doesn't love Maxine jokes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. just totally offended here......


    That I didn't post this first...that is what offends me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I hope it was a totally sexy bra!!! LOL
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you need some FFF cups to use as ear muffs I'd be more than happy to send you some!
    grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...