Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Monday December 20th Last Day to Ship in time for Christmas


Monday is the last day IHAN will ship packages before Christmas.  If you have been procrastinating, better get hopping!!!  I am happy to enclose gift cards too.  Make sure you write "Card" in the notes section and what you want the card to say and I'll make sure to enclose it.



Just a reminder, you can still get a FREE Sizzix Die (my choice) when you purchase the Vagabond Fabric Cutter....and it is ready to ship (You save $40.00)

as well as the AccuQuilt GO! Baby.....You can get the GO! Baby, the GO! Baby Tote AND the Value Die for only $180.00 (you save $35.00)

PLUS....there are many Holiday Specials going on at IHAN....so check them out because tomorrow is the last day to ship according to the USPS and still arrive in time for Christmas :)


If you have not read about the current Giveaway here on the IHAN blog....you might want to check it out!

Smiles,
Kelly

PS....I'm so glad none of you have gone over to Patsy Thompson's blog....she has 8 days of giveaways going on....and I put my name in the hat for most of them.....I want my chances to be great....so don't go over...OK? 
And what ever you do....don't visit Susan Brubaker Knapp's blog, Blue Moon River, because I want that book too.

(Smutley Snickers)....some of you may remember Smutley....and Dudley Duright for that matter...ROFL

2 comments:

  1. You had to put one last tease in there....you are a bad girl....

    Santa is not coming to your house...only kidding..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful, you're dating yourself with that Smutley Snickers comment. Oh, and I have no idea who that is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...