Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quick Update

Shhhh.....can you hear that?  Yes that....I think those are Angels singing and I'm in heaven!!!  I'm having a ball and I thought I would share that with everyone :)  I'm taking pictures but I'm using a borrowed computer so I'll post some tomorrow night when I get into town. Oh....can you believe they invited a masseuse to come out to the lake house and we all got a massage. Heaven....I'm in heaven....do da do da day :)



Kay and Sheila are here and they are holding up.  They were both very moved by all the kind notes and cards they have received.  They wanted me to tell everyone THANK YOU!   We all think they are being very courageous by coming to the retreat with us girls.


Smiles,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time.
    Can't wait to see your photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are courageous as well. Not only that it is probably the best thing for them. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you're having a heavenly time! Now I'm kicking myself for not coming... LOL! OH well... I snooze I lose...

    Have a blast and enjoy your retreat. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are having a wonderful time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy! I hope the massage was relaxing and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kay! I hear the music and you are surrounded by angels everywhere you go because....I can tell just how loved you all are!

    Can you tell Kay and Sheila that they and all their family and friends are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

    I am so filled with humbleness at the grace and the courage of others during hard times. And I send my blessings on the wings of one of God's messengers to everyone.

    The gifts of friendship, love, and laughter are so healing and my heart is filled with the knowledge that there is still so much goodness in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous you ladies are getting together for a retreat and you get a massage in the process too! Enjoy all of it, can't wait to hear more and see pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like just the relaxation & time with friends that you all need. Have fun & don't worry about the dishes piling up. I'm sure Mr. McDreamy is handling everything juuuuuust fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're having a wonderful time - and I hope it really blesses Kay and Sheila, I think it's great that they came. They are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...