Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sew Many Ways Swap


Have you heard of Karen's Sew Many Ways Swap yet?  I'm participating and if you would like to click here and you'll be able to join in too!

I'd like to swap these 4 kits (complete to my knowledge as I have never opened them, except to take this photo) and a significant amount of fabrics and squares left over from another quilting project. There is enough in the quilting project to make a nice size baby quilt for sure.

Close ups of everything in the photo above:



What do I want to swap for?  Good question. I like bright Kaffe Fassett type fabrics, batiks, and interesting sewing notions and scrapbooking supplies.  I also like hand made jewelery, things made from paper, hand made in general other than pottery type things...I have lots of that already :)  If you think I might be interested, just e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com and ask.  I'm definitely not interested in pottery, tea cups, etc.

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I *love* this idea! I'll have to go through my stash to see what looks good, and save it for the next swap.

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...