Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sew Many Ways Swap Meet Extended



Oh please....I know many of you have more stash and stuff than any 10 people need or could use in a life time.....get it out....take a pix and swap it with someone.  Karen, Sew Many Ways Blog, has extended the swap until Friday.  I pulled out some kits and stuff and someone somewhere can use it I'm sure.

I can certainly get more stuff out and add it to the pix if that is what it will take to get all of you swapping....so..."Get Your Groove On" and "Get Up Off That Thang" and "Get On Over".....(don't you just love those songs?) and join in the Swap :)

I'll see you over there, right?
Smiles,
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I need to do a clean out too, just too lazy today, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a peach for posting this. I had more than 40 emails of people wanting to join in, but only 4 swappers so far. Maybe it's a busy weekend and more will post during the week. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Thanks again,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for my stuff to come.....suppose to on Tuesday if it doesn't snow and it is suppose to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were home to photograph my things, I'd be swapping Kelly. Too bad it's all 1700 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly - I have NOTHING to swap! My stash is very low and I have very few notions, lol. I wish I did have something, this sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...