Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Who in the world would have thought.....


that people from all over the world have looked at my blog. I've only been blogging for a few months and I have had visits from the following countries:
Brazil, Belgium, Japan, Turkey, Macedonia, Hungry, India, Finland, Iceland, Switzerland, Singapore, Croatia, Venezuela, Iceland, Greece, Mexico, China, Spain, Russian Federation, Italy, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, France, Norway, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, Sweden, Israel and the United States.
People in 30 countries now know I exist as a person. This is amazing to me. Now I know you are there too. I feel like a top secret CIA person typing all these countries and I'm just a stitching enthusiast. I think I have stage fright now.....I'm being noticed.....ok...just kidding about the stage fright thing. I'm so thrilled that each and every one of you has stopped to read my blog. Thank you!!! I've had a total of 2736 visitors.....and I'm so glad I don't have to get each of you a cup of coffee and a sandwich :)
Guess I better get some baking done. If this keeps up, we'll need some cookies and coffee. I wonder if there is virtual cookie and coffee scent that can be transmitted through our speakers instead of sound....hmmmm....guess I better Google that one.
Please feel free to leave your comments so I can Hi personally and thank you for stopping by. If you have a blog or see things that interest you, please feel free to e-mail me as well. I enjoy seeing all parts of the world and things that interest other stitchers.
Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. It really is exciting isn't it Kelly knowing that people all over the world can actually be part of our lives daily...I love it and do get excited when I see somebody new has visited my blog....the world is so much smaller with the internet and now blogs....life is wonderful..hugs
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I think it is absolutely amazing how we can circle the globe in an instant. It has been great to get to know you and other bloggers out there. People that we would never have the opportunity to meet otherwise. I'm up for tea :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...