Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

International Quilt Market Houston 2009

Houston I'm Out of Gas

After walking all day and dancing tonight (MODA Customer Appreciation Party) and taking 356 photos....not to mention speaking 11 million words (at least) that I'm sort of pooped. Here I sit in the lobby of the Hilton Hotel blogging. Proof I really am completely nuts!!!

I know you want to see all of those photos....but I have to make this post short so I can function tomorrow. (No boooooing please.....or you'll be hexed and have insomnia for three days)
One short story....a highlight today. I gave Mallory and Amy the thank you gifts I brought for them. They both seemed to like their gifts. Here is Amy with her business card holder.....the project I was working on. Now you know why I was sweating it....pretty scary thing to give a designer a gift....but I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her indulging me in the "Spanky Name Badge Challenge."


Here is how it came out....thanks to everyone who left me feedback and helped me finish this project....I needed the encouragement and feedback.


Here is the front.

Here is the holder open.....and.....

This is the back. I've never made anything like this before so I felt like I was winging it.....I finished it this morning....just like me...to finish it 10 minutes before I give it away!!!

Proof I was dancing.....and we had a ball. Eleanor and Orion Burns were cutting a rug too.
Ok....I know this is not a lot of juicy details....but will need my notes and glasses to give more details and at least 6 hours sleep.....ahhhhhh...
Pooped Smiles, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a good time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are nuts, but I do appreciate you sharing insights about Quilt Market. Thank you! Sounds like you are also having fun and packing quite a bit into a day. Hope you found at least six hours of sleeptime!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ps - only 356 photos? When do I get to see them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...