Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Aurifil Threads Challenge with Pat Sloan's Meadow Breeze BOM

There is a medical alert warning on this post.  If you have heart issues....please take your medication NOW before it is too late.  Our lawyers tell us we are not liable for any pre-existing medical condition that you may have that flares up due to reading this post :) (ok....so there are not lawyers here....but you can't blame me if you fall out)

Please DIAL 911 Immediately if you experience ANY of the following symptoms after viewing this prize for the winner of Aurifil's Challenge with Pat Sloan's Meadow Breeze BOM:

  • Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.
  •  Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
  • Shortness of breath. May occur with or without chest discomfort.
  • Other signs: These may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness

If you are still feeling well, click on Pat's link and print out a copy of her BOM pattern and get moving.  I know if I had that box of Aurifil in my house.....I would use it as a focal point in my decorating.  I might even get rid of Rick's "television" (drive in theater screen) and place the Aurifil threads on the Entertainment Center.

Want to use Pat's Aurifil Collection?  I Have A Notion just so happens to carry that too!!!  Just press down on your mouse (right side of that critter) here and you will magically be transported to IHAN's Aurifil Heaven :)

Lightheaded Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Do you know how much I appreciate you??? What a laugh I got this morning reading this post! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! It has almost given me the push to do yet another project that I have sworn off for the rest of the year - you bad girl you!
    Thanks Kelly for brightening my morning (Again!)
    Love ya!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I'd love to play with the Aurifil threads.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your marketing person... Just adore her....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...