Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Hopper

Well....I've done just what I've said I would do....I've been blog hopping.  I have found a great tip for flat bindings and I've discovered a blog that I love.  So....as usual...I can not keep the good stuff to myself....I share.

Check Nellie's Needles for the flat bindings tip. (I added a seam press to my store (I know .... I did some work....but can you blame me?)

And Sue Spurlock's blog, Piece of Work. (I love the name of her blog)

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm honored for the mention in your post and to be in the sidebar of your blog.

    I just checked out your notions page. The seam bar is a new product to me. I think it would work just fine to do the job of flattened the the binding, plus be useful for other tasks. I like the fact that it can hang on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the "clapper" info--special thanks for your praise and adding my blog to your list--consider yourself smiled back at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gonna hop on over! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...