Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, March 5, 2010

New Additions at www.IHaveA-Notion.com

If you are traveling this Spring and Summer you might want to take advantage of this IHAN Special.  Fiber & Fabric Mania A Travel Guide 15.95 is NOW only 10.95 at IHAN.


This price will be good for one week only.  So if you want one Now is the time to order :)

Other new and fun things available at IHAN are Presencia Thread Collections.


To View Presencia Cotton Sewing Thread Sampler Crayon.  To view all of the Presencia Collections just click here and you will be magically transported to the IHAN Presencia Collection page :)


Also added to IHAN is the:

 "BIG DADDY or GRANDADDY" *
.
( I call this a focal point for decorating....however technically it is not.) 

*Ever notice I seem to have my own names for products?  I know the manufacturers and designers really do put a lot of effort into naming their products....and I guess on one hand I know why they don't ask me first for the name they should give their products.....but I have to say.....I think the names I give them are so much more fun.....just my opinion...and with 44cents you can buy a stamp I know :)


Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I think I want to go to bed with Big Daddy! Yumm.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. big daddy....

    *THUD!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure love all those threads!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...