Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No-Reply Bloggers Alert and More



You might want to check the comments you have been leaving.  If you are a no-reply blogger.....guess what?  You can't win because I don't know who you are to leave you a comment about winning.  So in order to win a great prize please follow the instructions below:

Here is how to do it if you don't know how:

•first, go to your blogger dashboard
•near your picture or logo on the left, click "Edit Profile"
•go to the first section labeled "Privacy"
•in this section, the third line down should say "Show Email Address"
•make sure the IS a Check Mark in the "Show Email Address"
•if you don't have an email address listed, you can fill it in in the "Identity" section
•The MOST IMPORTANT part when you finish, is to go to the bottom of the page and click "Save Profile" on the bottom left side. If you do not click save it won't work.

Also....if you want to win the prize you need to answer the question, yesterdays question was, Why do you want to win these DVD's.  I honestly want to know why so please include that in your comments :)

Good Luck to everyone!!!

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I forgot to tell you why I NEEDED the DVD, just changed that! And thanks for reminding everyone to check the "no reply" on the blogger. (As you were the one who helped me!) AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colorful background for the blog!! You are so funny with the Smiley Face (Forest Gump) and the chicken dance was funny too! Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for instructions...I get so lost here..lol Now you have shown me the way, maybe I can catch on how to do things on The Blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I would so love to win those DVD's of Patsy Thompson's, I have been admiring her work on her website, she does beautiful quilting, I hope that someday I can be half as good at it.
    I have a short arm quilting frame, I love it, but I never know how to quilt my quilts, these DVD's would be so helpful to me.
    Thanks for the great website, there are so many great notions out there, it is truely mind boggling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so into the DVD's by Patsy Thompson. Would love to be a winner for those. I have the 2 pack disc for feathers and it is wonderful. She makes it look so easy and not intimidating at all. I have shared her site with my quilt club and friends who are interested in learning to machine quilt on their own machines. Now that I found your blog I will be including it in my next newsletter for our quilt club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! And it's great to learn that others think the Patsy Thompson DVD's are worthwhile. Recommendations go a long way toward purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I don't have a blog, but I copied your button and the essential information on your celebration and blog address and passed it to all of the people taking a workshop with David Taylor here in Lincoln today (wonderful fun). Does that count as posting your button ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...