Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Nancy Dill from QuiltWoman.com Was Recognized by American Express!!!

Nancy Dill of Quilt Woman dot com  (one of the gals who saved my life (sort of) in Philly last May) was recognized by American Express.  Nancy participated in the "Make Mine A Million Dollar Business Competition" and she was one of 10 awardees at the American Express Open Women’s Business Summit in Houston, Texas.  You can read all the details on Nancy's blog.  I don't want to repeat everything that has already been written.

I read through some of the things Nancy did to participate and I'm telling you I am completely impressed.  What a woman!!!  Many of us would like to say....yes....Make Mine A Million Dollar Business but how many would do all the necessary things to make that happen?  Way to go Nancy!!! 

How exciting for Nancy.  See, you just never know who you may meet when you walk up to ladies on the street and say....I'm lost can you help me. 

Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...