Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Campers with IHAN Prizes

This is Patty from MyLifeUnderTheBus blog.  She won the Just Bee's Pins from Just Another Button Company in the IHAN 30 days of giveaways.  I asked folks who won to send me a photo of their prize when they got it or of them using it.  I think this is a very fun photo....Thanks Patty!!!


Melissa from AndreasNest blog won the QTools Sewing and Cutting Edges




Attached are three pictures of my IHAN anniversary prize in action! With these strips, I can make even seems of any width. Great for piecing quilts, especially on my old machine that really isn't calibrated well at all anymore.


Thanks again!
Melissa
Green, Ohio
I think it is fun to see where all these fun things go and how people like their things.  So if you won a prize and would like to send some photos along, I'd be happy to post them.

Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...