Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Make Heirloom Needle Boxes and Cases for the Holidays

More great things I got at Market in Houston. I bought these Needleboxes, Etc. kits to make Needle Boxes for gifts. I love these boxes.....they are just so cool. Can you imagine the impression made when giving one of these in someones favorite fabrics? I know I would do back flips (by the way...I like green:)
I love the way this one folds out and there are more places for needles inside. You can even label them so you know where each type of needle is stored.


This is a fun little carry all needle book for classes or carrying with your projects.


Here is another cool box. I really like how the extra sides fold down and there are even more sides revealed.


This Prism makes a very neat decoration and it also holds your sewing supplies. Very cool indeed. When the boys get a little older, I'm going to have stuff like this all over my house. I love these beautiful conversation starters. I know my Mother-in-Law loves these things too. Her computer is down so I can talk about this and she'll never know. She loves hand made Christmas gifts.



This heart one is interesting. I'm not a heart person but I still liked how this one opened to expose all the different sides.

What is your favorite? Would you love getting one of these as a gift? I'd be interested to hear.

Smiles,
Kelly
By the way, they are all available at I Have A Notion.

11 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful and unique! I like last two the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the first one and had a pattern to make one.It was in a magazine years ago and I have no idea where it is filed. LOL Hope that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are all so unique! I think the prism would be really cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there..Love these little items. I have made a couple of them.
    I always enjoy my visit here.. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Please take time out to pop over to my blog and enter my give away to celebrate my Bloboversary
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a patchwork shop and sold these kits some 20 years ago and loved them. I still have the samples on a shelf in my studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first one...those are really neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I love them all, but the first one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Kelly I would love to recieve on of these boxes! I especially like the four and six sided ones. Might have to try one of these but will have to wait till after Christmas gifts get made.

    Rosemary
    Cntryways@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I just love them! I have never seen anything like them here in Australia. I want them all LOL! especially the Prism one:)

    Ann
    annwhite2750@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. These boxes are like artwork, not what I'd consider as typical needle or accessories boxes. Amazing. And I do believe they'd make a delightful Christmas gift. But then a Christmas Tree decorated with these boxes would also be delightful!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...