Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

No-Reply Comments

I am asked questions about products and I can't respond because the person is a non-reply blogger.  If you would like a reply and have not received one....this is why.  You can also leave your e-mail addy in the comment and I will respond.

RE-POST

Do you know if you are leaving messages as a no-reply? So many of you are and that means I can't send you a message back. I would love to be able to chat with you so if you could change that....that would be great :)


Here is how to do it if you don't know how:

•first, go to your blogger dashboard


•near your picture or logo on the left, click "Edit Profile"


•go to the first section labeled "Privacy"


•in this section, the third line down should say "Show Email Address"


•make sure the IS a Check Mark in the "Show Email Address"


•if you don't have an email address listed, you can fill it in in the "Identity" section


•The MOST IMPORTANT part when you finish, is to go to the bottom of the page and click "Save Profile" on the bottom left side. If you do not click save it won't work.

If you want a reply....I need a e-mail address or I can't get back to you.

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately your solution only works if the person has a Blogger account. There are a lot of us who have Wordpress, Typepad, or no blog. I have searched every possible alternative, but Blogger will only show your email IF you have a Blogger account.

    If you sign in under Open ID or name/URL, it doesn't give you the persons email. If you have a Google account, but no Blogger, blog, it still doesn't work. And, the person has no way of finding out that they show up as "no reply". So, if someone wants you to be able to directly reply, they MUST set up a Blogger account whether they intend to use it or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...