Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Moda Bakeshop Sampler Now Available at I Have A Notion

While at Quilt Market I met with the Moda people to discuss the possibility of carrying Moda pre-cuts at IHAN.  I got to see this Moda Bakeshop Sampler and I ordered 12 packages.  There are 480 -  2 1/2" squares from twelve Moda designers.  Each stands on their own, but together would make a fascinating charm quilt. 

The Sampler comes with a booklet that gives many ideas for using your fun charm squares.  Scrap-Basket Surprises is also an excellent book that has many wonderful patterns for 2 1/2 inch charm squares.
 
When they are gone, they are gone.  I can't order any more so if you are considering ordering one for yourself or to give as gifts, you might want to do so very quickly.  I only have 12 boxes. 


Guess who signed one of the booklets for me?  Mark Dunn, owner of Moda.  I guess some lucky someone is gong to have an autographed Bakeshop Sampler booklet!!!  Will it be you?

Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Yummy sampler packages. And I love Moda fabric. Thanks for letting us know you have a limited supply in stock. I'm definitely adding this to my online wish list for Christmas gifts.....and with luck you may have it in stock and my DH, family or a good friend will buy it for me for Christmas. I love, love, love Moda Bakeshop treats!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm in love with the "idea" of using those ity-bity little pieces of wonderfulness...but I've got to tell ya the reality of it, scares the bageebies out of me! Ugh!! I like something that give me a little more room for error...yep, I'm a chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH by the way, you know the best part of the Moda Bakeshop line??? NO CALORIES!! and still tons of fun to have!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...