Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Barb in American Samoa

UPDATE 11:09 9/30/09 CMT: Lots of folks have heard from Barb and she is fine.....I'm sooooo glad to hear....thanks to all who wrote....funny how our families grow through this here bot.

Smiles,
Kelly
I'm sure many of you know Barb "BEJEWELED QUILTS BY BARB" she has four sons and lives in American Samoa. She comments regularly on my blog and I'm very worried about her and her family. If anyone hears from her....please, please, please e-mail me so I know she is ok.

I'm off to a medical appointment with my husband so I'll be away from the bot....please let me know by e-mail at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment on my blog.

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I heard from Barb~ she said she is doing well. :) I was so worried too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli,

    I posted something similar last night and have heard from several sources including a relative that she is fine. *phew*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she is ok too. She did update her blog after the earthquake. I'm hoping for the best for her and her family with the Tsunami. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33075304/ns/world_news-asiapacific/


    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear she's safe. My prayers are with all the families who have been affected by this disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the quakes and tsunamis...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...