Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Love This Hat


I just love this hat. Yes it is made of paper. I went to the Toledo Museum of Art for a 30's style picnic. They were making paper hats for the ladies (really for the little girls but a few of us bigger girls jumped in to the seats).

Isn't this just a great idea? The lady said you could use newspaper and gift wrap too. What fun and a great idea for kids. You could make pirate hats for little boys (or pirate girls).

I got lots of compliments on my hat as I walked around. Oddly enough, I felt so pretty in that beautiful hat....I smiled all day. That hat is on top of my computer desk now. On the days I don't feel so pretty, inside, I'm going to wear that hat around the house. If nothing else, I'll be smiling.

Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. What a great hat! My girls would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kelly!! You have to wear it to the meeting Wednesday night.

    Sue Hojnacki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat. One time when we were a young family, with little money. For one of my sons birthday, I got paper sacks and had the kids make pirate hats and color on them. They had fun and didn't even know I was on a small budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a glorious hat! Maybe you could make a fabric version!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...