Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Love Faces - Completely Candid Photo Challenge


This is my entry for the "Completely Candid" photo challenge at I Heart Faces blog. It is a picture of my youngest son 3 1/2 years ago. I was on the grass trying to get him to walk towards me. It was hot and he kept falling...and then he would cry. I kept coaxing him to get up and walk over to get my camera.....he walked up just close enough and I snapped this pix. I love it because I caught his tear, his sweat and his drool. Love that baby face :)
Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! This one tugs at my heart! Such a sweet and adorable picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may now be convinced that I'm totally whacko. but I'll be interested to hear insights on this son, as he becomes an adult. He is certainly cute, but something tells me he is an old soul in a young body. I believe he is going to be very mature and atuned to emotions. So don't get too hooked on this cute baby face, as he is going to grab hearts and dance the ladies on the dance floor, till they drop.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly priceless expression! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Kelly what a cute picture. This was my first time submitting to I Heart Faces. They have so many great pictures on that site :-) I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a sweet face!

    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo, and my goodness those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...