Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Needed a Break :)

Seriously now, see what happens to me when I get a break? Danger Will Robinson, Danger!!

Life imitates art this morning. My boys got up extra early and were playing with their marble game. I'm in the kitchen posting to my blog. The boys come in and I showed them the Bionce' video and told them that is what I did when they went to school yesterday. I had two little fellas, 5 and 6, standing next to me with the biggest smiles. Each of them believed me. I'm not kidding. Then I said, "Come on now, does Momma look like that?" Aaron said, "yes." They honestly both believed that was me. You just gotta love little people ay?

I promise to get back to stitching talk...and news. But this little break has been a ball.

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. That is funny that you showed them the video! (laughing) They are still at an age where you can do that. Enjoy it! My 15 year old son would give me such a hard time about something like that...he has no appreciation for his mom's warped sense of humor anymore (sniffling). Wait 'til he gets to be my age!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...