Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Checker 61st Anniversary Open House - Chapter 9

Chapter 9




Lots and lots more photos to share. These designers were not present but their work spoke a thousand words. The displays were very enjoyable to look at and I though many of you would enjoy looking too.





Amy Butler Designs


I love these patterns really liked the way this pillow had some added dimension.

Oliver + S


Some great patterns by Oliver + S. I love the little dresses and especially the PJ's. So darn cute.
Martingale # B974T
Quilts from Paradise-Island Treasures

C & T
Publishing # 10694
Intuitive Color & Design - Landscape
I really like the variety of patterns in this book.


Anka's Treasures - #ANK 291


Stop Drop Roll - Center of Attention


Cheerful colors and great design....just my opinion of course :)


Anka's Treasures # 292


Opposites Attract
I really like the design of this quilt. It is bright and fun.


Electric Quilt Company


Can you believe all EQ has to offer? I think this is amazing and the amount of time it takes to write all that software....I'm soooo glad it was not me :)



Gardner's Angle of Autum - ThankfullnessGardner's Angel of Spring - Hope





Gardner's Angel of Summer - Charity


All by Crab Apple Hill Studio

I hope you enjoyed the tour as much as I did. If you are interested in any of the patterns or books that you saw here and they are not on my website, feel free to e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com and I will get them ordered for you. A girl has only so much time you know. I need co-workers in their teens who can type and work a website :)

Smiles,
Kelly
Don't know why this won't align left....but it won't and I'm going to publish it anyway!!!









2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh, I did have alot of fun with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tour...such great pictures. I love the hexagon pattern!
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...