Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I was participating in a Women's Business Expo and I have not been able to figure out how to leave that post on top and then have my daily posts below....so I just did not publish a blog entry. Guess I better learn some new tricks here soon.

Today was my day with Zach. We try to have one on one time with each of the boys weekly. Today Zach wanted to go to Chuckey Cheese. Here he is in all of his glory....happy as a lark. We had a great time.


This is a project I've been working on. It is going to be a business card holder that I'm going to be giving as a gift. I'm not very confident about my color choices and beading. I've played with the lay out over and over and over. So I thought I would post a photo and see what everyone else thinks. Do you like it? What changes would you make if any? Some of them are not sewn on yet....as you can see. I just want to get some feedback so I can feel confident about sewing on the rest of the beads.

Please leave me a comment with your advise....I certainly appreciate all the tips I can get :)

Smiles,

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Cute one in the box....

    I don't do beads and as far as I can tell, looks awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!! Can you make one for me next, please? lol!! Chuckie Cheese!! You are a good grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great so far. Your choice of beads ...GREAT! Keep on going. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color choice is wonderful and your bead embellishment looks awesome! Continue on and get it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beads are perfect!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...