Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, September 28, 2009

No-reply bloggers


Do you know if you are leaving messages as a no-reply? So many of you are and that means I can't send you a message back. I would love to be able to chat with you so if you could change that....that would be great :)
Here is how to do it if you don't know how:

•first, go to your blogger dashboard
•near your picture or logo on the left, click "Edit Profile"
•go to the first section labeled "Privacy"
•in this section, the third line down should say "Show Email Address"
•make sure the IS a Check Mark in the "Show Email Address"
•if you don't have an email address listed, you can fill it in in the "Identity" section
•The MOST IMPORTANT part when you finish, is to go to the bottom of the page and click "Save Profile" on the bottom left side. If you do not click save it won't work.

Smiles,
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I added a similar message above my comment box last week. I get so many questions and comments that I can't reply to because of unavailable email addresses. It's really frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy receiving comments to posts on my blog and it can be frustrating when I'm unable to respond to one that is left by someone who is set to no-reply. Sometimes I'm able to respond by clicking on their name and viewing their profile and them clicking on their blog, but not always. Good luck in your quest in helping them change their status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. I alwasy need things like this explained. No telling how many people I've aggravated and didn't even know! LOL.. I really hope I have it fixed now. This is what happens when non techy people like me try to navigate the internets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...