Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roc-Lon Challenge ...Count Down


Roc-Lon Multi-Purpose Cloth Challenge

Just a friendly reminder: Friday September 4th at 9:00 AM EST is the deadline to e-mail photos of your creation to IHaveANotion@yahoo.com


I'm very excited to see everyone's creations!!!

Smiles,
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. So am I .... Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I'm so sorry! My dad has been in the hospital for over a week, then hospice, and now Medicare says he must go home - tomorrow. There is no way I can do my project. And I was really excited, but right now my parents take priority. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I am going to make the deadline, I have designed what I want to make but have run out of time. Sorry. I cannot wait to see what everyone else has made

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Kelly, mine is going up on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly I just emailed you pics of my item..I didn't think I was going too get it done in time but yeah I did and I am happy with my item too boot,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mine done! Will email the pics in the morning! (wifi is out, and I
    I can't post pics from my phone) can't wait to see everyone's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine's done! Emailing pics in the AM. Can't wait to see all
    the projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...